Build Webcam and IP camera solutions efficiently in C#.Net
- Quick start
- Online manual
- Start Onvif programming
- C# Onvif.IP.Camera.Viewer
- C# Onvif IP Camera Viewer Git repository
- IP video camera viewer
- PTZ IP camera motion control
- Onvif network video recorder
- Record a stream into MPEG-4
- Take a picture snapshot
- Circular buffer video record
- Video settings for recording
- Record from more cameras
- Record audio stream from camera
- Motion detection and alarms
- IP camera to SIP video call
- Configure Onvif IP cam remotely
- Onvif IP camera video server
- Video stream on website
- Onvif Network Video Analytics
- Onvif IP Camera Manager
- Computer Vision Technology
- Motion recognition and analysis
- Object detection
- Object categorization
- Image Manipulation
- Ozeki SDK for Linux
- Commercial information
- Download the SDK
- Copy the C# code example into Visual Studio
- Build your IP Camera project
Did you know?
Did you know, that this SDK was used to build Ozeki Camera Recorder?
If you don't want to write code, it could be just what you need. Download it now from the follolwing page: Download Ozeki Camera Recorder.
► Tutorial 3
How to create an Onvif network video recorder in C#
Record a stream into MPEG-4 in C#
Here you can find a detailed lecture about how to record and save an audio and a video stream into MPEG-4 file format. Start now
Take a picture snapshot in C#
This lecture demonstrates how to take a snapshot and record it as a .jpg file by using your own C# application. Start now
Set frame rate/codec/size in C#
Using this lecture you can find out how to set up the frame rate, the audio and the video codecs and picture size for video recording. Start now
In this tutorial you can learn more about writing codes in C#, which handle an IP camera using OZEKI Camera SDK.
These lectures cover video recording and taking snapshots. In addition, you can learn how to record an event syncronous e.g. goal on a football match from different views. Or if you have limited storage availability, you can save e.g. the last 24 hours recording with our circular buffer solution.
You can find clear explanation (including code snippets and GUI screenshots) for every example related to the functionalities mentioned above. The full source code of each example project can be downloaded and the FAQ section gives answers for the most common questions.