Build Webcam and IP camera solutions efficiently in C#.Net
- Quick start
- Online manual
- Start Onvif programming
- C# Onvif.IP.Camera.Viewer
- C# Onvif IP Camera Viewer Git repository
- IP video camera viewer
- PTZ IP camera motion control
- Onvif network video recorder
- Motion detection and alarms
- IP camera to SIP video call
- Configure Onvif IP cam remotely
- Onvif IP camera video server
- Video stream on website
- Onvif Network Video Analytics
- Onvif IP Camera Manager
- Computer Vision Technology
- Motion recognition and analysis
- Object detection
- Object categorization
- Barcode detection from IP camera
- Barcode scanning from USB camera
- Decision trees in C#
- License plate recognition in C#
- Simple decision making
- OCR - Optical Character Recognition
- Image Manipulation
- Ozeki SDK for Linux
- Commercial information
- Download the SDK
- Copy the C# code example into Visual Studio
- Build your IP Camera project
Did you know?
Did you know, that this SDK was used to build Ozeki Camera Recorder?
If you don't want to write code, it could be just what you need. Download it now from the follolwing page: Download Ozeki Camera Recorder.
► Tutorial 14
How to achieve Object categorization in C#
Simple decision making in C#
The following guide shares information on how you can implement simple decision making in C#. Start now
Decision trees in C#
After reading through the following tutorial you will gain more information on how to implement decision trees successfully. Start now
OCR ( Optical character recognition) in C#:
After reading through the following lecture you can easily find out how to implement the OCR (Optical character recognition) functionality in C#. Start now
C# Barcode scanning from USB camera in C#
This guide helps you to implement barcode scanning, 1D and 2 D barcode scanning or QR code detecting from USB camera in C#. Start now
In this tutorial you can learn how to write such codes in C#, which handle an IP camera using OZEKI Camera SDK.
In these guides you will find effective implmentations for object categorization using the Ozeki Camera SDK. After examining these tutorials you will be able to implement simple decision making or decision trees in C#. With the help of our detailed guide you will be able to recognize optical characters (OCR) or even scan 1 D and 2 D barcodes and detect QR codes.
You can find clear explanation (including code snippets and GUI screenshots) for every examples related to the functionalities mentioned above. The full source code of each example project can be downloaded and the FAQ section gives answers for the most commonly asked questions.