Build Webcam and IP camera solutions efficiently in C#.Net
- Quick start
- Online manual
- Start Onvif programming
- C# Onvif.IP.Camera.Viewer
- C# Onvif IP Camera Viewer Git repository
- IP video camera viewer
- PTZ IP camera motion control
- Onvif network video recorder
- Motion detection and alarms
- IP camera to SIP video call
- Configure Onvif IP cam remotely
- Onvif IP camera video server
- Video stream on website
- Onvif Network Video Analytics
- Onvif IP Camera Manager
- Discover cameras on LAN
- Discover cameras remotely
- Connect to a remote camera
- Exe demo
- Computer Vision Technology
- Motion recognition and analysis
- Object detection
- Object categorization
- Image Manipulation
- Ozeki SDK for Linux
- Commercial information
- Download the SDK
- Copy the C# code example into Visual Studio
- Build your IP Camera project
Did you know?
Did you know, that this SDK was used to build Ozeki Camera Recorder?
If you don't want to write code, it could be just what you need. Download it now from the follolwing page: Download Ozeki Camera Recorder.
► Tutorial 10
How to implement an Onvif IP Camera Manager in C#
Discover IP cameras on LAN in C#
Study how to discover Onvif IP cameras on your local network and how to indicate their name, IP address and type. Start now
Discover on remote networks in C#
Get to know how to discover Onvif IP cameras on remote networks and how to display basic data about the detected IP cameras. Start now
Ozeki Onvif IP Camera Manager comes with a flexible
Graphical User Interface. Here you can
find some images about its GUI.
In this tutorial you can learn more about how to write such codes in C#, which handle an IP camera using OZEKI Camera SDK.
These lectures cover how you can discover an IP camera on the network and how you can connect to it remotely. Furthermore, you can download, try out and freely modify our Onvif-based IP Camera Manager demo program.
You can find clear explanation (including code snippets and GUI screenshots) for every examples related to the functionalities mentioned above. The full source code of each example project can be downloaded and the FAQ section gives answers for the most commonly asked questions.
Onvif IP Camera Manager demo program can be obtained by clicking here:
Download Ozeki Onvif IP Camera Manager