Build Webcam and IP camera solutions efficiently in C#.Net
- Download the SDK
- Copy the C# code example into Visual Studio
- Build your IP Camera project
Did you know?This SDK was used to build:
Ozeki Phone System XE - VoIP PBX Software for Developers Which is a high performance PBX system supporting Mobile and Desktop phones.
It was also used to create Ozeki 3D VoIP softphone. A cool SIP client that allows 3D Video calls.
This page is intended to give credit to the following projects. We would like to thank their contribution to the development of Ozeki Camera SDK.
- Julius Friedman's Managed Media Aggregation project
The project is available at https://net7mma.codeplex.com/
The author is: Julius.Friedman@gmail.com / (SR. Software Engineer ASTI Transportation Inc. http://www.asti-trans.com)
Copyright notice of Julius Friedman's Managed Media Aggregation project:
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge,
* to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"),
* to deal in the Software without restriction,
* including without limitation the rights to :
* and/or sell copies of the Software,
* and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
* JuliusFriedman@gmail.com should be contacted for further details.
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY,
* FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT.
* IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM,
* DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT,
* TORT OR OTHERWISE,
* ARISING FROM,
* OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
- AForge.NET Framework
- The Legion of the Bouncy Castle project
- Onvif Device Manager
- The OpenCV project