Build Webcam and IP camera solutions efficiently in C#.Net
- Quick start
- Online manual
- Start Onvif programming
- C# Onvif.IP.Camera.Viewer
- C# Onvif IP Camera Viewer Git repository
- IP video camera viewer
- PTZ IP camera motion control
- Onvif network video recorder
- Motion detection and alarms
- IP camera to SIP video call
- Configure Onvif IP cam remotely
- Onvif IP camera video server
- Video stream on website
- Onvif Network Video Analytics
- Onvif IP Camera Manager
- Computer Vision Technology
- Motion recognition and analysis
- Object detection
- Circle detection in C#
- Corner detection in C#
- Color detection in C#
- Edge detection in C#
- Face detection in C#
- Line detection in C#
- Motion detector
- Rectangle detection in C#
- SURF function
- Width measurement in C#
- Object categorization
- Image Manipulation
- Ozeki SDK for Linux
- Commercial information
- Download the SDK
- Copy the C# code example into Visual Studio
- Build your IP Camera project
Did you know?
Did you know, that this SDK was used to build Ozeki Camera Recorder?
If you don't want to write code, it could be just what you need. Download it now from the follolwing page: Download Ozeki Camera Recorder.
How to implement SURF function in C#
In this lecture you will find all the needed information about how to implement SURF function in C# using the Ozeki Camera SDK. First of all, OZEKI Camera SDK has to be installed and a reference to OzekiSDK.dll has to be added to your Visual Studio project.
What is SURF ?
SURF ( Speeded Up Robust Features) is a detector and a descriptor for points of interest in images where the image is transformed into coordinates, using the multi-resolution pyramid technique. Is to make a copy of the original image with Pyramidal Gaussian or Laplacian Pyramid shape and obtain image with the same size but with reduced bandwidth. Thus a special blurring effect on the original image, called Scale-Space is achieved. This technique ensures that the points of interest are scale invariant.
The SURF algorithm has three main parts:
The feature finding process is usually composed of 2 steps.
Using SURF feature in face recognition
SURF features should be extracted from images through SURF detectors and descriptors. Interest points are first extracted from each face image after pre-processing, such as normalization and histogram equalization. The SURF feature vectors of the set of interest points are then computed to describe the image and these feature vectors are normalized to 1. These features are person-specific, since the number and the positions of points selected by SURF detector as well as the features around these points computed by SURF descriptor are different in each person's image.
By reading through this tutorial you will be able to successfully implement SURF function with your C# camera application using the Ozeki Camera SDK. On this webpage you will find a free source code example which is a great help for your implementation. Moreover, this webpage contains helpful documentations to help the understanding.
- How to download Ozeki Camera SDK
- How to implement face detection in C#
- How to implement motion detection in C#
Below you can find the answers for the most frequently asked questions related to this topic:
What kind of developer environment is needed?
- Microsoft Visual Studio
- Microsoft .Net Framework 4.0
- Internet connection
How can I get the URL of the camera?
You can get the URL from the producer of the camera.
I have not managed to build the solution. How to solve it?
- Please set the Target framework property of the project to .NET 4.0.
- You should add the OzekiSDK.dll to the references of the solution.
- Please import the missing classes.