Build Webcam and IP camera solutions efficiently in C#.Net
- Quick start
- Online manual
- Start Onvif programming
- C# Onvif.IP.Camera.Viewer
- C# Onvif IP Camera Viewer Git repository
- IP video camera viewer
- PTZ IP camera motion control
- Onvif network video recorder
- Motion detection and alarms
- IP camera to SIP video call
- Configure Onvif IP cam remotely
- Onvif IP camera video server
- Video stream on website
- Onvif Network Video Analytics
- Onvif IP Camera Manager
- Computer Vision Technology
- Motion recognition and analysis
- Motion detection in C#
- Tripwire in C#
- Tampering detection in C#
- Object detection
- Object categorization
- Image Manipulation
- Ozeki SDK for Linux
- Commercial information
- Download the SDK
- Copy the C# code example into Visual Studio
- Build your IP Camera project
Did you know?
Did you know, that this SDK was used to build Ozeki Camera Recorder?
If you don't want to write code, it could be just what you need. Download it now from the follolwing page: Download Ozeki Camera Recorder.
How to accomplish motion detection in C#
On the following webpage you will find more information on how to implement motion detection with your C# camera application using the Ozeki Camera SDK. With the help of this article you will be able to successfully set a threshold and detect motion events in the captured video stream. In order to succeed, OZEKI Camera SDK has to be installed and a reference to OzekiSDK.dll has to be added to your Visual Studio project.
Figure 1 - Detected motion on the captured image
Important: you should study this article in order to find out how to setup your Windows Forms Application correctly.
To get started it is recomended to Download and Install the latest version of Ozeki Camera SDK. After installation you can find the example code discussed in this page with full source code in the following location on your harddisk:
|Download Ozeki Camera SDK:||http://www.camera-sdk.com/p_13-download-camera-onvif.html|
|Windows forms version:||C:\Program Files\Ozeki\Ozeki SDK\examples.zip\Examples\Other\Camera_Viewer_Connect_USB_WF\|
|WPF version:||C:\Program Files\Ozeki\Ozeki SDK\examples.zip\Examples\Other\Camera_Viewer_Connect_USB_WPF\|
To compile this example you will need Microsoft Visual Studio installed on your computer.
Corporate use of motion detection
Motion detection became extremely popular in the filed of security systems. People like to use it for monitoring their home, their stores or public areas where it is needed to obtain security.
An example for the effective use of motion detection: you can benefit from this function if you wish to keep a track on the security of your home. In the case of night records it is possible that the quality of the recording will not be satisfactory. If you use the motion detection function of the Ozeki Camera SDK you will be able to detect motion events in the captured video stream even at night, which increases efficiently the security of your home or your business.
Coming later in the second half of January 2015. For more information please contact us on: email@example.com
This lecture provides you detailed information on the useful motion detection function of the Ozeki Camera SDK. On this page you can find examples and implementation for setting a threshold and detect motion events in the captured video stream using your C# camera application.
- How to download Ozeki Camera SDK
- How to implement Tripwire in C#
- How to campture frame from an USB camera in C#
- How to campture frame from an IP camera in C#
Below you can find the answers for the most frequently asked questions related to this topic:
I have not managed to build the solution. How to solve it?
- Please set the Target framework property of the project to .NET 4.0.
- You should add the OzekiSDK.dll to the references of the solution.
- Please import the missing classes.
What are the hardware requirements?
- 1 GHz or faster processor
- 1GB RAM (32-bit) || 2GB RAM (64-bit)
Which OS are supported? Does it work with Windows 10?
Yes,the SDK works with Windows 10. The following Operating Systems are supported:.
- Microsoft Windows XP
- Microsoft Windows Vista
- Microsoft Windows 7
- Microsoft Windows 8
- Microsoft Windows 10
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008