- Getting started
- C# nuget package
- C# git repository
- IP video camera viewer
- PTZ IP camera motion control
- Onvif network video recorder
- SMS notifications
- Motion detection and alarms
- IP camera to SIP video call
- Configure Onvif IP cam remotely
- Onvif IP camera video server
- Video stream on website
- Onvif Network Video Analytics
- Onvif IP Camera Manager
- Computer Vision Technology
- Motion recognition
- Object detection
- Circle detection in C#
- Corner detection in C#
- Color detection in C#
- Edge detection in C#
- Face detection in C#
- Line detection in C#
- Motion detector
- Rectangle detection in C#
- SURF function
- Width measurement in C#
- Object categorization
- Image Manipulation
- Ozeki SDK for Linux
- Supported cameras
How to implement object tracking in C#
In this lecture you can find all the information to satisfy your curiosity about object tracking. For the implemention use the help of your C# camera application. To succeed, Ozeki Camera SDK has to be installed and a reference to OzekiSDK.dll has to be added to your Visual Studio project.
Important: you should study this article in order to find out how to setup your Windows Forms Application correctly.
To get started it is recomended to Download and Install the latest version of Ozeki Camera SDK. After installation you can find the example code discussed in this page with full source code in the following location on your harddisk:
|Download Ozeki Camera SDK:||https://www.camera-sdk.com/https://camera-sdk.com/p_6513-download-onvif-ozeki-camera-sdk-for-c-.net.html|
|Windows forms version:||C:\Users\user\Desktop\04_ComputerVision\13_ObjectTracking|
To compile this example you will need Microsoft Visual Studio installed on your computer.
Corporate use of object tracking
Tracking objects is one of the most popular and easiest methods for tracking items. This function traces the progress of the observed object while moving in a visual scene. Color tracking follows objects based on color and in this case you do not have to know the shape of the tracked object (e.g. ball, car). By tracking objects you have to determine a certain form of the item and you do not need to condescend the color pixels.
Object tracking can be used for:
In the easiest way, tracking can be defined as the problem of estimating the trajectory of an item, in the image plane as it moves around frame to frame. In other words, you will be able to trace the item wanted in different scenes of the video. Depending on the tracking field, a tracker can provide detailed information such as orientation or shape of an object.
Tracking objects depends on:
Windows forms version
After you have downloaded the Ozeki Camera SDK software you can find the GUI code in the Example folder.
By reading through this tutorial you will be able to successfully implement object tracking with your C# camera application using the Ozeki Camera SDK. On this webpage you will find a free source code example which is a great help for your implementation. Moreover, this webpage contains helpful documentations to help the understanding.
- How to download Ozeki Camera SDK
- How to implement SURF function in C#
- How to implement motion detection in C#
Below you can find the answers for the most frequently asked questions related to this topic:
What kind of developer environment is needed?
- Microsoft Visual Studio
- Microsoft .Net Framework 4.0
- Internet connection
How can I get the URL of the camera?
You can get the URL from the producer of the camera.
I have not managed to build the solution. How to solve it?
- Please set the Target framework property of the project to .NET 4.0.
- You should add the OzekiSDK.dll to the references of the solution.
- Please import the missing classes.
- How to implement circle detection in C#
- How to accomplish corner detection in C#
- How to detect, filter and track colors in C#
- How to implement edge detection in C#
- How to implement face detection in C#
- How to accomplish line detection in C#
- How to implement Motion detector in C#
- How to create Rectangle Detector in C#
- How to implement SURF function in C#
- How to measure the width of an object in C#