- Getting started
- C# nuget package
- C# git repository
- IP video camera viewer
- PTZ IP camera motion control
- Onvif network video recorder
- SMS notifications
- Motion detection and alarms
- IP camera to SIP video call
- Configure Onvif IP cam remotely
- Onvif IP camera video server
- Video stream on website
- Onvif Network Video Analytics
- Onvif IP Camera Manager
- Computer Vision Technology
- Display custom text on the camera video
- Frame capture from an USB camera in C#
- Image masking in C#
- Image transformation
- Laser distance measurement
- Video stream from frame captures in C#
- Zoom function
- Motion recognition
- Object detection
- Object categorization
- Image Manipulation
- Ozeki SDK for Linux
- Supported cameras
How to implement image transformation in C#
In the following tutorial you will find detailed information on how to accomplish image transformation with your C# camera application using the Ozeki Camera SDK. After reading this guide you will be able to align distorted images, move image segments to an area of interest or resize images. First, Ozeki Camera SDK has to be installed and a reference to OzekiSDK.dll has to be added to your Visual Studio project.
Important: you should study this article in order to find out how to set up your Windows Forms Application correctly.
To get started it is recommended to Download and Install the latest version of Ozeki Camera SDK. After installation you can find the example code discussed in this page with full source code in the following location on your harddisk:
|Download Ozeki Camera SDK:||https://www.camera-sdk.com/https://camera-sdk.com/p_6513-download-onvif-ozeki-camera-sdk-for-c-.net.html|
|Windows forms version:||C:\Program Files\Ozeki\Ozeki SDK\examples.zip\Examples\Other\Camera_Viewer_Connect_USB_WF\|
To compile this example you will need Microsoft Visual Studio installed on your computer.
Corporate use of image transformation
With the help of image transformation the image can be optimized by modifying the appearance of it. For example, if you wish to examine a larger public area (let's say a parking area), you will benefit from the image transformation function. With the help of the resize option you can make a larger image which provides you more important details about the vehicles or the people who visit the area so the security service of the area will be more effective. For a second example, with the help of the resizing function label inspection on products will be easier than ever.
With the help of this guide you will gain all the necessary information which is needed to implement and use the image transformation function. This lecture will provide detailed information on how to implement transformations like aligning distorted images, move segments to an area of interest and resize images with your C# camera application using the Ozeki Camera SDK.
Below you can find the answers for the most frequently asked questions related to this topic:
I have not managed to build the solution. How to solve it?
- Please set the Target framework property of the project to .NET 4.0.
- You should add the OzekiSDK.dll to the references of the solution.
- Please import the missing classes.
What are the hardware requirements?
- 1 GHz or faster processor
- 1GB RAM (32-bit) || 2GB RAM (64-bit)
Which OS are supported? Does it work with Windows 10?
Yes,the SDK works with Windows 10. The following Operating Systems are supported:.
- Microsoft Windows XP
- Microsoft Windows Vista
- Microsoft Windows 7
- Microsoft Windows 8
- Microsoft Windows 10
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008
- How to Display a Custom Text on Camera Image in C#
- How to implement frame capture from an USB camera in C#?
- How to implement image masking in C#
- How to implement Laser Distance Measurement with your USB camera in C#
- How to create video stream from captured frames in C#
- How to implement zoom function in C#